Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Random Questions You Never Asked

Good Morning Everyone, 

Today I thought I would share a post that I had seen over at Brianne's Blog! I thought the questions were really fun and I love getting to read these type of "Myspace" things to find out more about people! Again I am nosy. 





1. What's Your Favorite Holiday? 
Well I would say Christmas...but my birthday and Christmas kind of go hand in hand in my mind (bday is Christmas Eve) so I will say Halloween! I love dressing up in costume and I love to be scared!

2. If you could spend a week by yourself (no travel companion, just you) anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I am honestly not sure....I suppose on a beach with a stack of good books!

3. You can only have one of the following totally materialistic items; which one would it be?  The house of your dreams, the car of your dreams, the wardrobe of your dreams?

I would go with the House of my Dreams! I'm not really into cars that much and honestly even if I had all the things in my Pinterest wardrobe I would still spend most days in comfy pants and T-shirt. #StayatHomemomprobs


 4. Do you blog most often during the day or at night?
  Usually if I haven't done a mass blogging session then I am doing my blog in the morning when Kyra is eating breakfast!


5. Coffee or Tea?


6. You are forced to give up two of the following; which do you keep?  Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram?
Instagram. Hands down. I love looking at all the fun pictures. Facebook annoys me and Twitter just isn't my thing. 

 


7. Bath or Shower?
Well as much as I would love a deep lovely bubble bath...I will say shower as that is my usual go to because the tub in our house is tiny and not fun. 



8. What's your favorite (something visual that involves admiring other people's talents) concert, or musical, or play, or painting?
Musical! I adore them. Dancing, Acting, Singing...I mean that is the trifecta right? My favorite sick day musical is 7 Brides for 7 Brothers! So fun and silly and beautiful to watch!

9. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs. Dogs forever and ever.

10.  You kill an hour in front of your television.  You watch reality tv, a drama, a documentary, a comedy?
Comedy. Usually re-runs of Friends or The Office.

11. Do you dance, sing, or play a musical instrument?
I dance and sing around my house and I also play the piano.


12. If you could change one thing in your past what would it be.
I would have never taken out a student loan. NEVER.
 

13. What is your go to comfort food?
Chocolate, in any form. 

14. What was the last book you read?
The Darkest Part of the Woods by Holly Black


15. Do your close friends/family know about your blog?
Yep and a few even read it daily! Hello Everyone!

16. What is your dream job?
An Author...and someday I will be!
 

17. Best thing about being a blogger?
Being a part of the community. Getting to meet people from all over the world. Being able to put your thoughts out into the void. I love having this little corner of the interwebz for myself!

18. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram Forever.

19. Favorite show to binge watch?
Hahahaha....do you even know me? I binge watch ALL THE SHOWS.

20. If you could visit with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
I would have liked to meet my Auntie Kim that I was named after. I would like to know what she was like and if she approves that I'm the one named after her!

21. Who is your celebrity crush?
Benedict Cumberbatch, Robert Downey Jr.,  Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins


22. Why did you start your blog?
My first blog I started back when I was in high school and it was just a place for angsty teen poetry, followed by a weight loss blog, followed by this lovely blog here that is basically just my daily rambles!



There you have it! Some random questions and some random answers! If you enjoyed be sure to copy the questions and give me your answers! 



Happy Tuesday Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I'd definitely go with Instagram too, I love it. I'm still worried since Facebook owns it now. Wondering what they will transition it to.. grr.

    I love coffee & tea too for different reasons. Coffee as a wake-up and then tea to stave off my snacking throughout the day and at night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of your celebrity crushes, lol. tea for me, and cats forever ;) the last book you read looks interesting, was it good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an Instagram ho.

    Coffee and tea for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is crazy. Those first ten questions? I wrote them! This is one of the reasons the blogging community is so fun. I wrote them for Kristen, Brianne saw that, but I don't know Brianne...but she answered anyway...then you answered. So fun! Great answer about musicals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhaa shower for me too, coffee and dogs all the way! Also I blog at night .. I would (and will) be a writer too btw ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts